Sunday, March 03, 2013

The Secret Parents Want To Know

Dear Joey, I know you are only five but I wish there was a way to make you realize how much Kylan loves and looks up to you as his big brother. He loves to follow you around, play anything you want and usually share anything he has with you. When you are not in the room he will constantly ask, "Where's Joey?", even if you've just chased him around the house 10 times and made him cry.  So what's the secret? I'm sure most parents out there would love to know.

You two are also at the age where everything is a contest. I win! I want to be first! I got there first! My car is faster! Mine is better! I touched it first! I ate faster! Ulg, I could go on... however I have heard that a little competition is healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment