Dear Joey, today you got to register for Kindergarten! You were so excited but kept making sure that I would be able to stand by you, that made me happy. I was impressed at how much you knew and we received a lot of compliments on how clear you can talk and how much you know even though you didn't go to preschool. You got all your shapes right (she was impressed you knew 'oval'), you only missed the color red because it didn't look like a true red color (they agreed on that). You could write your name, and trace and cut out an ice cream cone. You only missed a few letters of the alphabet, U,V, Z, M and N - maybe a few more but the lady was very surprised at how many you knew from not being in preschool, "Yeah, you're a smarty." You knew all your numbers except 9, well and when she held up the one you said, "An 'I'?" You passed your eye exam and got to meet all the teachers. I can't wait for you to start school, you are ready!
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Joey's Kindergarten Registration
Dear Joey, today you got to register for Kindergarten! You were so excited but kept making sure that I would be able to stand by you, that made me happy. I was impressed at how much you knew and we received a lot of compliments on how clear you can talk and how much you know even though you didn't go to preschool. You got all your shapes right (she was impressed you knew 'oval'), you only missed the color red because it didn't look like a true red color (they agreed on that). You could write your name, and trace and cut out an ice cream cone. You only missed a few letters of the alphabet, U,V, Z, M and N - maybe a few more but the lady was very surprised at how many you knew from not being in preschool, "Yeah, you're a smarty." You knew all your numbers except 9, well and when she held up the one you said, "An 'I'?" You passed your eye exam and got to meet all the teachers. I can't wait for you to start school, you are ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment