Dear Joey, the other day I was trying to get shoes and socks on you and I hear this small explosion. I look up as you are opening your mouth and something falls out - the sound came from your mouth! You started looking really nervous and I'm getting there too, "Are you okay? Was that from your mouth? What were you chewing on? Does your mouth hurt? Open up!" Inside your mouth was all black! We run to the bathroom and start rinsing. I go back in the bedroom and there was a small round battery that looked like it had exploded open and black powder all over it. I've tried and tried to think of how to describe the sound I heard. It was kind of like a muffled balloon popping. Luckily it didn't do any damage - the sides of your tongue hurt the rest of the day and you wouldn't eat anything but that was luckily all. No more chewing on weird stuff!

oh wow, that added a few gray hairs to my head
ReplyDeleteI never knew about that! Why didn't you tell me!!!!!?????
ReplyDelete