Saturday, June 18, 2011

Everyone Watch Jaida Eat

Dear Jaida, I know this is a totally lame picture, but you eating a meal served somewhere other than our house is rare - just look at all that ham on your plate!  Did you eat everything?  I never checked back...

Dear Kayla, we will never let you forget yesterday when you killed all but three of dad's fish. I know we talked about it a million times, but I hope you learned your lesson and will always come and tell us when you think you did something wrong - then we can hopefully correct it quickly. 16 very large fish dead...and a TON of work cleaning out all the fish food you dumped in.

Dear Kylan you are such a cutie! You will sit and stare at me and talk and talk and talk - I just smile and play along because I have no idea what you are saying but it is so cute I don't want you to stop. :)
Dear Monty, leaving a puppy in a box on the doorstep and ringing the doorbell at 10pm last night was not as funny as you'd hoped it would be. It must have been your strategy to leave her with us all night and all day. I do not want another dog and will gladly give her to another home. The kids will cry for a few weeks but I can handle that.
p.s. you were so hoarse today - was that from yelling at Kayla for killing all the fish, from your cold or maybe another strategy for not talking about the dog and keeping her around longer??

No comments:

Post a Comment