Sunday, April 17, 2011

Magical Fairies

Dear Magical Fairies, can you please come back every Sunday?
Dear Joey, we would love it if you would ask for, "Smishmellows" until you're at least 7. :)
Dear Kayla, I LOVE your Wild Kratts dance!
Dear Jaida, your "Watch My Seed Grow" Fairy book was perfect.
Dear Kylan, I hope your back teeth come in soon - the last six teething months have been really crappy!
Dear Monty, love ya.
Dear Misty, you know how you can make the kids clean, eat their dinner, take a bath, do their chores... it must be your Aunt status but you'll have to tell me your secret just in case its not that.

p.s. "DON'T COFFEE ME!"

Do your kids say/have said funny words?

2 comments:

  1. Tan Sitthichai9:21 AM

    I really enjoy your blog post. It is great to be able to our grandkids often even if you are not there.

    Thank you so much

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya9:41 AM

    Thanks Dad. Love You!!

    ReplyDelete