Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday That Felt Like Saturday

Dear Jaida, I heard about the to-do list you made for you, Kayla and Misty... Watch Astro Boy, Fry Run, Get Treats and watch another movie. Misty brought you home with treats to last a week. I hope you always remember your "runs" with Misty!
Dear Kayla, you figure stuff out! You wanted to play with the hose but I said no. So you rolled over the pirate ship play boat, got on top and hooked up the hose yourself. I'm proud of you for that. Plus you and Joey kept your promise to not get my clothes on the line wet.
Dear Joey, the funniest thing was when Kayla was trying to keep the water from Sammo and she kept spraying you. I think we need to retrain you, you peed your pants at the park, peed on Misty's lap, peed on the kitchen floor, peed on the couch and then peed in bed...
Dear Kylan, there were so many cute pictures of you to choose from but I chose the one with you in the big boots. You were walking around so proud of yourself, hahaha!

Dear Misty, The Spoiler, hahaha! I thought Monty was bad... :)
Dear Monty, I'm sure shooting was more fun for you than playing in the dirt, swinging, playing in the water and watching movies and eating treats.

Happy Friday that felt like a Saturday! What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment