Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Love to Hear You Laugh

Dear Kylan, watching you sit quietly folding your arms while Kayla said her prayers tonight was...the cutest thing.
Dear Joey, I really enjoyed playing the Clifford game with you tonight. Trick-or-treating at all the houses on the board was yummy and playing on the slides and swings was a blast.  But then you ate everything. But then you fixed it.
Dear Kayla, how many times can you watch Wild Kratts Falcon city before you get sick of it? I've lost count.
Dear Jaida, I can't believe how hard you can laugh watching Sammo take green beans out of Dad's mouth (so that's what happened to all the green beans). I love to hear you laugh.
Dear Monty, you taking the girls over to play catch at the park was way better then getting the lawn mowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment