Dear Kayla, last night you read a scripture (1NE 14:18) ALL BY YOURSELF! Your favorite part to read is, "And it came to pass...". It so exciting watching and listening to you learn to read!Dear Jaida, you played with Kayla all night and I don't remember her crying once. You two were in your bubble bath for an hour and being so nice (and giggly) to each other!!
Dear Joey, the other night you held my hand the entire time I said my prayers. You are so sweet, I loved that.
Dear Kylan, waking up 4-5 or more times in a night is bad for your health and mine.
Dear Monty, if I got so sunburned it hurt to move I would want to sit at the computer for five hours too.
Dear Misty, dishes + movies + rootbeer floats + MOVIE THEATER POPCORN = the best sister-in-law ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment