Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Playing In The Snow...Water

Dear boys, you really know how to make the day more adventurous. I got you all dressed up to play in the snow but the water running down the gutter was much more fun. Dad couldn't believe I'd let you play in the water but he wasn't out there (he would have given in too).

There was a little bit of snow play.
But after seeing the running water there was no turning back.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:22 PM

    is there anyway you can get this setup as a big bang today and get a blast out this afternoon for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:23 PM

    how did that comment show up?? I dont even have my email open... wierd - i cant delete it! can you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:24 PM

    So what I meant to say was... I love how 1/2 way through this video it seems to me as you went playing in the water with the boys (or so you leave it to my imagination to think so!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what I meant to say was... I love how 1/2 way through this video it seems to me as you went playing in the water with the boys (or so you leave it to my imagination to think so!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. is there anyway you can get this setup as a big bang today and get a blast out this afternoon for it?

    ReplyDelete