Joey was so excited to go to Grandma's that he wore his backpack around the house until he finally couldn't stay awake anymore. FRIDAY PHOTOS:
Kylan kept stealing the hopscotch "rock". Kayla drew her own hopscotch board. Kylan, trying to see what the chickens are up to. Joey, sportin' his new haircut.
Wow, that's a great hopscotch board Kayla drew! I just found the perfect picture of Joey for our grandchildren wall--the sporting his new haircut one. Thanks! Love, Mom
I love your kids, they are so cute.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's a great hopscotch board Kayla drew! I just found the perfect picture of Joey for our grandchildren wall--the sporting his new haircut one. Thanks! Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteThanks Christy!
ReplyDeleteMom, that is a good pic of Joey. I didn't get any good ones of him this weekend, he wouldn't hold still long enough.
Thanks Christy!
ReplyDeleteMom, that is a good pic of Joey. I didn't get any good ones of him this weekend, he wouldn't hold still long enough.