Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Cards This Year?

Hi everyone! I know I was pretty lame last year, but with being so pregnant and already having three kids I had NO motivation to send out Christmas cards. This year Shutterfly is doing a promotion and I can get FREE Christmas cards customized by me!! So now all of you can see how much my kids have changed in two years.

These are the two designs that I am contemplating:



They have about a million more Christmas photo designs that you can see here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

I love the top card because I have so many kids and pictures! Then I don't have to just choose one. However I love the outline and and text on the bottom card...

As I'm blogging this I'm finding more that I like. Check out this one:

How cute that my pics can be in Christmas tree form? If I use this one I can put a bunch of different pictures of my kids and it's got all the text so all I have to do is address the envelope, put on a stamp and drop it off at the post office. Simple and easy!

This cute card is shown on shutterfly here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/flat-photo-cards. They've got a ton of cute designs. They make it quick and painless to add your photos too.

Expect one of these cute Christmas cards from me this year (I really think I'll use the Christmas tree one) and I'll expect one from you. :)

Mom and Dad, don't look, but I think I just found the PERFECT Christmas present:
I can put all our important dates! They have a few more designs that you can see here: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars.

Okay, so now that I've given you some ideas for Christmas cards and gifts go get designing @ Shutterfly!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so bummed. This is the second blog post I've seen about Shutterfly Christmas cards...and I already did ours at Costco. Oh well, maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so bummed. This is the second blog post I've seen about Shutterfly Christmas cards...and I already did ours at Costco. Oh well, maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete