Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kylan's a Natural

When Jaida started running around the house on all fours like a dog I knew right away that she got it from me. However she didn't start doing it 'til she was a little older. Kylan is a natural. Instead of crawling on his hands and knees he goes on his hands and feet and boy can he go fast when he wants something. It is so funny to watch. I'm glad I finally captured it on video. Now if I could just video him taking his first steps...

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:56 AM

    OMG what an animal house! Kylan is so cute.
    -Arie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Kylan is so cute! I can't believe how much hair he has! Maybe he could share some with Caitlyn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those naked kiddies! That is so cute! I can't believe how big he is! He looks like he is almost as big as Joey. Glad you were able to capture and share that. Hope to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those naked kiddies! That is so cute! I can't believe how big he is! He looks like he is almost as big as Joey. Glad you were able to capture and share that. Hope to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! Kylan is so cute! I can't believe how much hair he has! Maybe he could share some with Caitlyn. :)

    ReplyDelete