We've been doing a bit of geo-caching lately. I love it because it gets me out of the house and we don't have to drive far. The kids love it because they get to get out of the house, hike around, and find "treasure."Saturday we placed our first geo-cache. I didn't think about it, but I should have gotten the coordinates to put on here. I'll have to do that later.
We named the cache Hot Rods & Reels because we put it by a fishing place and Monty wanted to do a hot wheels cache. So inside the box are hot wheels and fishing stuff. Hopefully it won't get raided and people will keep trading hot wheels and fishing stuff.
We had quite the hike looking around for a good spot - it's a lot harder than it seems. Of course as soon as it got a little hard the kids started complaining. I think we ended up with a good place for it. The picture above shows where we placed the cache.





Fun! (Well, at least for most of you most of the way.) And by the way I loved your post about the service day! What a good idea, you guys are so cute!
ReplyDeleteFun! (Well, at least for most of you most of the way.) And by the way I loved your post about the service day! What a good idea, you guys are so cute!
ReplyDelete