Monty and I have a new adventure that we have invested in. We stumbled upon what we see as a once-in-a-life-time opportunity and one of the greatest investments that we could possibly make. After seeing the structure of the business and of course many other factors - the biggest being timing and the product projected to boom - we have invested a couple hundred dollars and some of our time into what we call our new adventure.
The juice is a new formula with 7+ super juices that is amazing. If you want to try a bottle for free just let us know and we can get you one! Most people that we know that have tried it, see results within a week of taking it regularly. Results on diabetes, joint pain, energy levels, etc.
Both of us have noticed results and almost immediately. PLUS, a guy at Monty's work noticed his energy level difference - now that says something! :)
We are excited and of course we want all our friends and family to have the same opportunity. If you are business minded and are interested in hearing more about what we are doing - just let us know as we believe 30 minutes of your time could change your life… or not but what is 30 minutes to see?
If you have 30 minutes watch these videos - then call or email me (435-586-4552, thaichai@yahoo.com)
This one is first and it is 10 minutes: The Journey 10 minutes - Science and Product 4 minutes
Take a complete look at the eXfuze BUSINESS PRESENTATION, PACKED WITH INFORMATION 17 MINUTES LONG, click on the following link to watch it: eXfuze Business Presentation

What is Seven+?
Seven+ is a proprietary blend of seven of the world’s finest super foods and a host of other nutrition-rich ingredients (the Plus), creating one of the finest nutritional drinks on the market today. We combine extracts from the following botanicals – Gac, Acai, Goji, Noni, Fucoidan, Mangosteen and Seabuckthorn – along with Pomegranate, Wild Blueberries, Aloe Vera and Concord Grapes. The result is a great tasting, nutrition-rich, economical product that is truly unmatched.
Okay, so I've only been taking it for two days now, but I can definately tell the antioxidants are doing their job. I'm not exactly sure how antioxidants work, but it seems like I'm having a mild detox almost. It's not so extreme that I'm sick or anything, but enough to notice. I haven't had a stomach ache for the two days I've taken it either (and I've been having bad stomach aches every day for the past month or so). I'm not sure if that's related, but I'd bet it isn't coincidence. Thanks for the free bottle. I'm pretty sure I'll want to continue it, so I'll probably use my card to do the 1st bottle free (auto ship) deal. Thanks. Talk to you later!
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesome! I hope it continues to work and get rid of your stomach aches. Monty definitely went through his own little detox.
ReplyDeleteI think it's been just this last year or so, but I've become slightly lactose intolerant. I hate watching what I eat when I'm around people. If I really want a bowl of ice cream or something dairy I wait until night time when I know no one is coming over. :) After being on this juice for a week I decided to eat a bowl of ice cream. It's been 24 hours now and I haven't had any effects. I'm don't think this is just a coincidence either!
So, I've been taking Seven + for about a month or so now.
ReplyDeleteI noticed within the first 3 or 4 days, that I was getting better sleep. Even though I'm not sleeping any more hours, I am waking up easier and feeling much more energetic in the mornings.
I have also just noticed that I haven't been taking any ibuprofen for the nagging aches I've had for quite a while.
If I keep noticing things like this, I'm going to be a customer for life.
That's so awesome! I hope it continues to work and get rid of your stomach aches. Monty definitely went through his own little detox.
ReplyDeleteI think it's been just this last year or so, but I've become slightly lactose intolerant. I hate watching what I eat when I'm around people. If I really want a bowl of ice cream or something dairy I wait until night time when I know no one is coming over. :) After being on this juice for a week I decided to eat a bowl of ice cream. It's been 24 hours now and I haven't had any effects. I'm don't think this is just a coincidence either!