Wow! That is amazing! I think you have a little geneus on your hands. What a cutie!
I think you have a little Tanya on your hands ;) Arie
He's going to be a quick learner, that's for sure! He can move pretty fast too. If he starts to fall forward, he'll move his feet fast so he can catch up to his body. I don't know if I'll be able to get that on tape, but I'll try.
Wow! That is amazing! I think you have a little geneus on your hands. What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI think you have a little Tanya on your hands ;)
ReplyDeleteArie
He's going to be a quick learner, that's for sure! He can move pretty fast too. If he starts to fall forward, he'll move his feet fast so he can catch up to his body. I don't know if I'll be able to get that on tape, but I'll try.
ReplyDeleteWow! That is amazing! I think you have a little geneus on your hands. What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI think you have a little Tanya on your hands ;)
ReplyDeleteArie