Sunday, November 02, 2008

Family Pic October 2008


Jaida - 6, Kayla - 4, Joey 9 months



Family Picture 2008

9 comments:

  1. Cute! They turned out nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new family pictures. I really need to have ours taken! You've given me the inspiration to have it done.
    You have one good looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya:

    Oh my gosh!!!!! I cannot believe he is walking. that is insane!! I am glad I have your blog so I can keep in touch and see the kids as they get bigger. Take care!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey again!

    So all you do with the tutu is get a piece of about 1 inch thick elastic band stuff. Then buy the tule material. It comes in lots of colors and is very cheap. The one I saw had lots of different colors on it and it was adorable! Then you just cut strips. Mine were about six inches wide i think. You can make the length however long or short u want, but what you do is cut the strips and then tie them in half around the elastic band. You just tie a normal knot in it. Its best to push each piece very close together cause it makes it more full. Then when you are finished you just sew the elastic together. So easy, cheap, and adorable. I think they would make great christmas presents for little girls!!! If ya have any other questions, let me know.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:24 PM

    I love 'em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those kids are so cute! They look just like their daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those kids are so cute! They look just like their daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey again!

    So all you do with the tutu is get a piece of about 1 inch thick elastic band stuff. Then buy the tule material. It comes in lots of colors and is very cheap. The one I saw had lots of different colors on it and it was adorable! Then you just cut strips. Mine were about six inches wide i think. You can make the length however long or short u want, but what you do is cut the strips and then tie them in half around the elastic band. You just tie a normal knot in it. Its best to push each piece very close together cause it makes it more full. Then when you are finished you just sew the elastic together. So easy, cheap, and adorable. I think they would make great christmas presents for little girls!!! If ya have any other questions, let me know.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! They turned out nice. :)

    ReplyDelete