Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Glom's Family
This past weekend was spent with my Grandma and my Uncle's family from Thailand. They arrived in the United States on Wednesday and came down to my parents house for Friday and Saturday. The kids were a little shy at first because they don't speak any English, but there were five other grandkids there that all wanted to play with them - language was not a requirement. It's great that kids who can't really speak to each other can still play and not feel uncomfortable. I'm not even sure some of the kids knew that they didn't understand what they were saying. I didn't go, but my uncle to his kids up to Fish Lake to play in the snow. They came home soaking wet but I guess had so much fun that they didn't want to leave. There is a "Dreamworld" park in Thailand where they have fake snow, but the kids have never seen real snow - they had a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment