What a slacker I've been. You'd think that staying home from work for three days I would be able to post at least once. However staying home with a sick baby was a lot harder than it seemed it would be. I took Kayla to the doctor Wednesday morning when her cold was almost at it's worst. She had started coughing and it wasn't just a cough every now and then. Her coughing would go on and on and sometimes she would end up throwing up. She tested positive for RSV which basically is a really, really bad cold. Adults can also get it, but at least we can blow our noses and get rid of the flem. Luckily Kayla's oxygen level was good or they would have had to put her in the hospital. You know those night's you hear about where the parent(s) didn't get any sleep because of sick kids? Well I had about four of them last week. If it wasn't Kayla waking up coughing or crying, it was Jaida waking up from a bad dream or talking in her sleep.
The week was made harder because Monty was gone to Salt Lake all week for a defensive tactics training. The same day I took Kayla to the doctor Monty also went to the doctor for a separated shoulder.
Well, Monty's okay, and Kayla seems a little better. Maybe this week will be a little quieter.
No comments:
Post a Comment