For my one year anniversary with blogger I thought I would give future postings on my site a new look. I would love to do one of my own designs, but Blogger's templates are so much easier to switch to and they look better than anything I would come up with. :)
I can't believe I've had this going for a year. I've probably had more posts in this year than my journal entries. Thanks to Jill and Neil for talking me into it!
Holy cow, has it been a year already? Time sure flies when you're having babies and stuff ...
ReplyDeleteJust kidding, I'm glad though that you've kept it up. This is a great way for us all to keep in touch.
No, that is exactly right - I swear having kids makes time go faster. And you're right, it's a wonderful way to keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteNice change Tanya. I love that we all keep in touch with each other's stories and lives via our blogs. Plus it's nice to have for yourself to remember things that happen.
ReplyDeleteI like that your picture shows up with the comments. Maybe I should add a photo to my Blogger profile and comment using that account...
That's funny, I never noticed that my picture came up. Guess I should update it one of these days.
ReplyDeleteYeah, put a picture up - I love to see pictures!
Will Sammo & Rocky be in the picture too? It should be cute ;)
ReplyDeleteI guess I could put the dogs in the picture, but I don't think either one would hold still long enough to take it. The picture would be of Monty yelling at Sammo who is chasing his tail and Jaida hitting Sammo on his rear end everytime it passed her. I would be pushing Rocky away from Kayla because Kayla just spit up and Rocky is trying to lick her face.
ReplyDelete...Hmmm, maybe they won't be in the picture.
That's funny, I never noticed that my picture came up. Guess I should update it one of these days.
ReplyDeleteYeah, put a picture up - I love to see pictures!
I guess I could put the dogs in the picture, but I don't think either one would hold still long enough to take it. The picture would be of Monty yelling at Sammo who is chasing his tail and Jaida hitting Sammo on his rear end everytime it passed her. I would be pushing Rocky away from Kayla because Kayla just spit up and Rocky is trying to lick her face.
ReplyDelete...Hmmm, maybe they won't be in the picture.
Will Sammo & Rocky be in the picture too? It should be cute ;)
ReplyDelete