Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Sand Hollow

Yesterday after work we went to down to St. George and did some shopping. I returned three maternity items to Old Navy and then bought eight at Target for about the same price - what a bargain!

After shopping we headed west to Sand Hollow State Park. It was a little windy, but the sand was hot and the water was at first really cold. The scenery was awesome, and Jeep loved the red sand. We played for about two hours and then stopped in LaVerkin at a little eatery.


One of the many scenes at Sand Hollow State Park.
Posted by Hello

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:50 AM

    Neil - http://www.agonotheta.com/

    I've never even heard of Sand Hollow State Park. Tell Jeep goodbye for me. You'll have to post a picture so I can see if you two look like you're related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea. My sister is sending me a picture that has all my sisters and Jeep so I'll post that one - then you can see how much me and my twin don't look like twins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea. My sister is sending me a picture that has all my sisters and Jeep so I'll post that one - then you can see how much me and my twin don't look like twins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:15 AM

    Neil - http://www.agonotheta.com/

    I've never even heard of Sand Hollow State Park. Tell Jeep goodbye for me. You'll have to post a picture so I can see if you two look like you're related.

    ReplyDelete