Friday, February 01, 2013
Storytelling Time
Dear Kayla and Joey, last night all three of us snuggled in Kayla's bed. First we read the story of Adam and Eve from the Bible, you wanted the real story, not my "I think this is what happened" version. Then I told the Three Billy Goats Gruff story. Joey you laughed every time the troll came out from under the bridge. Then Kayla, you told us about Little Red Riding Hood, the big bad wolf raced her to Grandma's house and then you asked me to finish the story. My throat hurt too much to talk after that so Kayla you told us another story, Goldilocks and the Three Bears. I did not know Goldilocks was named that because her hair was yellowish, blondish lemon. I fell asleep when you got to the radios and you had to wake me up and retell the ending. It was a great night until I came back down to put Jaida to bed and realized Joey had no diaper on and had peed in your bed, oops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment