Dear Jaida,
This is the second report you've done that you started the night before it was due and dragged your feet 'til it was done. You end up with a really good report, but at 10pm I hear you and dad listening to music (from downstairs) as you write - whatever gets you through it I guess. I'm just glad dad helped you do the report as I was getting too frustrated. At 1am (from Kylan's room) I hear you oustide the bathroom door asking dad if he'll buy you a Green Machine drink for school lunch in the morning and then, "Owe! Horhei, NO!" And then crying and, "Dad, horhei's attacking me!" More crying and scared whimpers. Dad's hollering in the bathroom for you to kick him and I'm trying to get to you as fast as I can so neither of you wake up Keira. When I walked into the hall you were cowering against the door and the cat had his ears laid back, I kicked him for you and took you to bed. You had scratches all up and down your arm and a really deep one that still hurt when you got from school the next day.
Oh, the first report was a persuasive essay on New Jersey, I thought it was going to be really hard but it actually made me want to go after researching it. This second report was on Georgia, just facts and figures, and can you believe I haven't read it yet? Shame! I'll get to it!
(I really need to start taking more pics of you)
No comments:
Post a Comment