We started out the night about 7pm. I brought out some balloons that I had put some surprises in. We cleaned up the living room, put on Christmas music and started dancing around the house. We took turns being the leader and did the bunny hop, side slides, giant steps, small hops, turning around and saying "stop" and then just running and running around in circles. At 7:10 Kayla asks, "Is it midnight yet?!" Nope.
Then we started playing Hullaballu, we love this game! You would have thought that someone won the lottery at our house about 50 times. Every time someone was the winner they would jump up and down screaming - screaming at the top of their lungs. It was hilarious and it's too bad I didn't get any video... I was playing. :)
At 8pm we put in a movie and at 10:30pm I made it midnight. The kids started popping balloons and inside were candy and jokes. Everyone went to sleep but Jaida and at 11:47pm she came and woke me up and together we watched the ball drop. Thanks for waking me up Jaida, that was fun!
p.s. Monty, you're staff is broken. I will give you one guess as to who it was...

No comments:
Post a Comment