Sunday, January 06, 2013

Joey and Primary

Dear Joey, you gave a great talk in church today!  You are now in CTR 4 and have new teachers.  Sister Kitteridge will definitely be one of your favorites even though you won't remember. She also had Jaida and Kayla. All the kids love her, she always does the funnest things and always has treats.

I cannot find your talk anywhere, but it went something like this:
My Heavenly Father loves me
and knows what I like to do.
He knows my name and where I live,
and I know that He loves me too.

I know that Heavenly Father loves me because he gave us temples so that I can be with my family forever.
 Jaida of course wanted to come and listen to your talk, but when we got there she didn't want to just listen, she wanted to help. So we let her hold the temple picture. It was like being in primary all over again where Jaida and Kayla wouldn't sit in their seats and they had to be standing up at the front with me.

I still love you Miss J. :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you lead primary? That must be interesting with your kids wanting to be up front with you. I can just imagine :)

    ReplyDelete