Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Keira 5-Months Old

Dear Keira, Jaida and I were trying to feed you avocado this morning but you didn't really like it and this was the result.  You are smiling more and more, you are starting to reach out and grab things (especially hair) and you can roll around the living room like crazy. I leave you in one spot and come back to find you across the room. You have no bed right now. I had to stop putting you in your car seat when I would find you in the middle of the night on your belly with your legs out of the car seat and the rest of you in. You are a super happy baby that just goes with the flow, thank goodness you can just adapt to any schedule we're on for the day. Your feet can completely touch the floor in the walker, which they couldn't just a couple of weeks ago. We all love your big giant eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment