Monday, October 29, 2012
Happy 8th Birthday Miss Kayla
Dear Miss Kayla, Happy Birthday! (on the 20th) We had tons of fun in Vegas celebrating your birthday. You guys played at the Children's Museum for about 5 hours and when I asked what your favorite thing you did there you said, "The elevator." On the way to the museum we were looking for a McDonald's and after listening to Dad yell over and over at the GPS you finally asked, "Dad, is this your worst vacation ever? I've kind of lost my appetite, can we just go to the museum?" Hahaha, hilarious! We went swimming, walked through the casino to eat at their buffet, ran around like crazies in the hotel rooms and finally went to Chuck E. Cheese. I hope you had a great time and will remember more than just the elevator.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment