Monday, October 29, 2012
Holy Tantrum!
Dear Joey, I don't know that I have ever been more embarrassed than when we went to the parade today. Everyone was having a great time until it was time to go. Kayla and Kylan sat in the stroller and you wanted IN! You cried and cried and cried and when the light turned green we started to cross. I'm trying not to hit anyone with the stroller and when I look down you are still crying but you're holding onto the stroller, laying down! I am DRAGGING you across the road and of course there are a ton of people around because the parade just got over! I could see people pointing and laughing. I had to push the stroller and hold you up as we walked across the next cross walk. I ended up carrying you on the stroller handle like a sack of potatoes - you crying the entire time. The picture above is when we got back to the van. You just laid yourself on the sidewalk and cried until I picked you up. Have you ever been so horrified that you're speechless?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment