Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Scavenger Hunt

Dear Kayla, when we went to the scavenger hunt I had no idea you would come so prepared.  Not only did you have a sword and your purse but you had an extra hat and gloves!  You saved me from freezing!
Dear Jaida, you were right out in front the entire time and knew exactly where to go for the next clue.  You also wrote down all the answers and helped Joey in a few tight spots.
Dear Joey you had a blast following Jaida and Kayla around. I'm not sure you knew what we were doing but the next day you asked if we could go back.
Dear Kylan, you wanted to run and climb with the other kids so bad but every time I let you, you would fall down and cry - you know how I hate to let you cry.  So I carried you 90% of the time.  Now my left tricep is bigger than my right!

1 comment:

  1. Suesit333:24 PM

    Fun! Was this a community thing or a Fielding family thing? 

    ReplyDelete