Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Have Never Been Happier

Dear Kylan, right now you are again climbing on EVERYTHING!  I finally turned all the kitchen chairs on their side (again) so that you can't push them around the kitchen, climb on the stove, turn on the microwave, throw things out of the drawers, get into the cupboards and throw everything off the counters.  You are very upset but I am much happier.

By the way, we love the way you say "punch". You push out your lips and really accentuate the "ch".  It's so funny.

Dear Kayla, the other day I asked you how school was and you said, "GRREAT!  I have never been happier!"  You had art class that day and brought home an awesome ox coloring you had done on a piece of drywall. You were very happy.

Dear Monty, when I have Kayla show you her picture tell her how awesome it is. Later on you can explain about oxen being plural and ox singular. hahaha

Dear Joey, maybe we need to make you a new bed spread and get you some new bed stuff - all your own.  I'll try anything to stop taking you back to your bed 2-3 times a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment