Friday, October 07, 2011

Nigh Night Banket

Dear Joey, yesterday you were struggling to get your coat off so I helped you.  You then threw a huge tantrum and I had to put your coat back on you so that you could take it off yourself.

Dear Kylan, last night I was trying to put you to bed. You all of a sudden sat up and said, "nigh-night banket". I love all the words you are starting to say!
This morning you and Joey started to fight over a toy and you head butted Joey - in the head!  You cried harder than Joey - I hope you learned your lesson.

Dear Kayla, yesterday you were fully dressed from 7:30am to 8:00pm.  I was shocked!  Must be the cold weather.

Dear Jaida, I'm so glad you will still get out and dance with everyone. After Kayla became a little freer (haha) she put in the Shark Tale soundtrack and you all started dancing.  It was great!  Wish I would have brought out my camera. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment