Monday, August 15, 2011

Watch Out Gateway


Dear Jaida and Kayla, today is your first day of school! Your alarm clock was beeping for 15 minutes before I finally went down and woke you up. Jaida, you couldn't eat breakfast you were so nervous, but you got ready so fast and were SO excited!!  Kayla, you had no problems eating and were so excited about packing a lunch (you helped), and eating at school.
Your bus stop is now two blocks away in front of the church. Dad, Joey, Kylan and me rode our bikes with you and there were lots of kids and parents this morning.
The bus came about 10 minutes late but you couldn't wait to get on and the driver had all of you wave to us as you drove off.  My camera died after taking this picture so I never got one of you waving. :(  Me, dad and the boys got to go for a bike ride after your bus left, I hope we get to do that more often. I hope you have a great time today and are able to remember everything you did so you can tell me.  I hope you love your new school and find lots of nice friends and teachers. I hope you will remember everything you have been taught and that you will be good examples.  I hope I can survive being at home with three boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment