Monday, August 15, 2011

1st Day of School Recap

Hannah, Sidney and Jenna were SO excited to see you!
 Dear Jaida, your response when you got home from school today was not very enthusiastic. We made you come home, sit down and tell us everything that happened.  Right off the bus you said, "It was kind of boring." Not what we want to hear. :(  We went to get ice cream for family home evening and at DQ I asked you if you thought you were going to like it there and you said, "Yes.  I'm gonna love it!  I can't wait for tomorrow." ???  I guess we just needed to let things settle down and sink in. Oh, you said your favorite part of the day was math.
Excited to see Kayla!
 Dear Kayla, your response was even more disappointing than Jaida's.  The first thing you said off the bus was, "It was great, but kind of boring." Then you said to me, "Mom, I'm hungry!"  I'm a little worried about you. This is your first year of all day school and you seemed really tired and just kept complaining that it was so boring and all you did was WORK!  Your favorite part of the day was recess. You'll get used to the schedule and things will get better.
Giving Kylan a huge hug
Walking home together and telling the girls all about your day

No comments:

Post a Comment