Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baby BumBum Bee


Joey learned this cute little song in nursery and I LOVE to listen to him sing it. I was really lucky to get this much on camera.

Joey is now 2 1/2. When he was 2 he was the cutest and sweetest thing. He would always wake up in the morning and come and sit on my lap while I was working on the computer. He would always snuggle up to me and let me hold him. After Kylan was born I was never at my computer when Joey would wake up so he quit sitting on my lap and I'm usually holding the baby and can't hold Joey. A few weeks ago I was rubbing his back and he said, "Don't touch me mom." Oh the heart break!! Too bad they can't stay in those cute little stages for long but if they did then we'd just start taking those for granted.

He loves doing things by himself now, following the girls everywhere and doing everything they do. That includes, wearing lip gloss, fingernail polish, dancing, singing, dressing as fairies and doing every other imaginative thing they come up with.

His thing right now is screaming - not a boy scream, a highpitched, pull-your-hair-out scream. He loves screaming and does it all day every day. Sometimes he and Kayla will have screaming matches and they both win. Ulg!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:42 PM

    that's so cut how he says bumbum instead of bumble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so cut how he says bumbum instead of bumble.

    ReplyDelete