Saturday, May 01, 2010

"Humiliation Galore...."


Can anyone name the movie this line came from?

Okay, just from talking to a couple of people, I KNOW you've done this too. See my beautiful purple toe? It's not finger polish.

I can't even remember why I was frustrated with Kayla, but she had her back against the front door and I was trying to reach around her with my leg and kind of curve my foot around to kick her in the butt. I completely missed and kicked the door with my toe. It hurt SO bad! It started bruising just a couple of hours later. This picture was taken a couple of WEEKS later!

Don't you just LOVE my sandals? I thought they might distract you from my humiliating toe wound. It's been a good reminder for me to stay Calm and just put them in time out instead of putting me in harms way.

Humiliation Gaaaalllooorrreee....

4 comments:

  1. I do love your sandals! They're super cute! Where did you get them?!

    I got black big toes in marathon training and they just barely cleared up... a year and a half after I got them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the sandals in Florida a couple of years ago. I rarely wear them because I know if they get ruined I'll never find another pair like them.

    A year and a half?! Wow, that must have been some intense training!! Well, I guess I deserve a black toe for that long...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess Bride. What a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the sandals in Florida a couple of years ago. I rarely wear them because I know if they get ruined I'll never find another pair like them.

    A year and a half?! Wow, that must have been some intense training!! Well, I guess I deserve a black toe for that long...

    ReplyDelete