
I forgot to post about Jaida's first day of school! Okay well, I've forgot to post quite a few things.
We had a fight on her first day of school over CLOTHES! She wanted to wear her East Elementary t-shirt - great, no problem. I wanted her to wear some jeans and her new tenny's. She wanted to wear some ugly cutoff cotton brown shorts with some light blue crock shoes that have a fuzzy inside - no way!
So I think she wore her jeans and I have no idea what shoes she wore. As you can see in the picture she luckily went to school happy. She got an over the shoulder bag and a new lunch bag.
She LOVES her teacher, Mrs. Bentley, and is doing GREAT! Mrs. Bentley is very impressed with her reading level (5th grade), and says she has great potential for writing. Jaida get's 100% on almost all of her spelling and math tests. All around she loves school and is a really good student.
(just in case anyone was wondering the shorts are in the trash)
If I ever had a child, I wish I could find the 'Half-way point' to meet, which I found it's a tough job (As I consider myself a really troublesome one).
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you know just the right way to manipulate them. Love to hear they're doing good at school.
Miss you all!!! =)