Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Homeowners

I guess I shouldn't really say we're homeowners until we close, but it just sounds good! We got the good news on Saturday, December 11, 2004. It's in town and sits on .25 acre. It has two family rooms, five bedrooms, and two bathrooms. We cannot wait to have all that extra space! Plus the backyard is pretty big and the kids and the dogs will have lots of room to play. I put a bunch of picture up so you can go look at them. Thanks to Misty for taking all the pictures!

The house.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Tanya! This will be great for you and your family. Especially since each kid can have their own room now!

    Do you have enough furniture to fill the place? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:10 PM

    Holy crap! Congratulations! It looks pretty nice. A lot of wood, from what I can tell from the pictures. You're officially homos ... I mean homeowners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:11 PM

    Crap! The comment above was me, by the way.

    Neil
    http://www.agonotheta.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:14 AM

    Crap! The comment above was me, by the way.

    Neil
    http://www.agonotheta.com/

    ReplyDelete