Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Super Saturday

From 9-2 on Saturday I worked on a bunch of Halloween projects. My parents came down to watch Jaida and brought my little sister and her two kids. Before they came down, I told my mom that my house had been REALLY hot this week. Everything I touched was hot, the chairs, futon, even the carpet! Friday after work I was carrying around an ice pack - it was awful. Monty could feel the heat too, but I thought that maybe being pregnant, the heat was affecting me more. Well, to make a long story short, I was talking to a neighbor on Saturday and we figured out that Jaida had been playing with the electric heat adjuster - it was set to 100 degrees! For the last two months our power bill has also been REALLY high, $80 in August, and $112 for September - all due to the electric heat. For the four years we've lived here we've never used that heat, so it didn't even cross our minds to check it.
Here are some pics of my Halloween projects. There are three more projects that hopefully I will finish one day.

Nyah, Jaida, and Emmett

Halloween pillows.

I'm proud to say that I painted these.

No comments:

Post a Comment