Thursday, October 07, 2004

Autumn in Iron County

I have a bunch of pictures to post. Yesterday we went up Cedar Canyon and took some pictures of the fall leaves. What we couldn't find were all the red oak trees - I guess we're too late for those. We also got Jaida a little hot wheels trike that she can actually ride now (instead of the bike with training wheels that she got for her birthday). She's almost too big for it and we were going to wait for Christmas but then she wouldn't be able to ride it outside. Enjoy the picutures!

The family.

View from Wood's Ranch.

Cedar Canyon Campground

Another view from the campground.

Jaida popping a wheelie on her new trike.

Yep, I'm puttting Jaida's shoes on.

3 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures Tanya! I can't believe how old Jaida is looking. She doesn't look babyish anymore, but more like a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, and boy are we starting to see the tantrums that come with age. She loves to scream when she doesn't get her way, and it is high pitched and piercing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, and boy are we starting to see the tantrums that come with age. She loves to scream when she doesn't get her way, and it is high pitched and piercing!

    ReplyDelete