Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Jaida, what are you doing?

Yesterday was the nicest day of the year so far. I mostly worked on Monty's portfolio - just putting it all together. We were going to go to Moab for my spring break but Monty has an interview on Friday so we most likely won't do anything.

The other day Jaida was playing in the kitchen and Monty and I were in the living room. It sounded like she was playing in our kitchen tool drawer, but all of a sudden I heard a squirt of water (or something). We'd just taken her diaper off and so I said, "Monty, what is she doing?" Monty ran over to the kitchen and Jaida was squatting inside the drawer with one leg lifted a little. Yep, she peed all over inside the drawer. It was pretty gross, but funny at the same time. :)