Friday, August 03, 2012

Surprise Picnic

Dear kids, when I got home from the store you surprised me with this awesome outdoor picnic! When I got out of my car you made me close my eyes and led me all the way through the house to the back deck. I got to eat cinnamon toast, hot dogs with ketchup, grapes and ice water. It was awesome!!  Kayla, you made an excellent waiter (making all of my wishes your commands). And Jaida, you would make a world class chef! It was really hot, but really fun, thanks guys!

p.s. When I pulled up in the car I'm pretty sure I saw Kayla peeing in the grass, in the FRONT YARD!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like your girls are turning into little helpers.  Just in time to help with Keira!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie8:12 PM

    You remind me so much of Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie, That's a great compliment!

    ReplyDelete