Dear Keira, this morning right before your bath you pooped twice. I filled up the bath put you in, you were lovin' it and then you pooped - in the bath. So I emptied your tub, filled it back up, put you in and two minutes later you pooped! I emptied the tub, filled it back up with water, washed your hair and then you pooped! Goodness girl!! Bath time over. (oh and when I unwrapped your towel to get you dressed... poopy towel)
Three things:
1. You pull your hair ALL the time. You pull the back at the bottom where it really hurts and then you can't let go. So you lay there screaming and screaming until someone can get you to let go of your hair. Me and Misty were trying to remember if any of the other kids did that, we couldn't remember any of them pulling their hair like that - especially this young.
2. You seem to know when I am not holding you. Aren't you too young to know this? If someone is holding you that you don't know you will cry and cry and cry. (big sigh)
3. Today you are 29 days old and have gone through approximately 220 diapers, which is about 7/day.

You said it Christy!
ReplyDelete