Dear Joey, you were so cute on Christmas Eve. I wanted to do something that really made it hit home that Christmas is celebrating Jesus' birth. So we had a treasure hunt to find the pieces of the Nativity - reading a part of the story before each clue. At the end you all found a present under the tree. Inside was a birthday cake and a box. You each had to give Jesus a birthday present by writing down a goal you would work on the next year. I was giving you suggestions and you finally said, "I think Jesus would be happy if I was nice to Kayla." You are so sweet and we will have to work hard on that goal. :)
p.s. Kayla, while we were singing happy birthday I was just starting to feel like, "Wow, this really is kind of special," when all of a sudden you started singing, "tralalaaaaa," after each verse.

No comments:
Post a Comment