Dear Jaida, yesterday when we went to the library you took care of Kylan, found your own books, colored by yourself, checked out everyone's books (with your card) and helped me get everyone to the van. I LOVE that you are getting older and more responsible!
Dear Kylan, I thought your throwing up would have been over by now but last night proved me wrong. Next time I'll be sure and rip your nigh-night right off you so you don't throw up on it. You cried forever because I had to put it in the washer. How did you become so attached to a blanket?
Dear Joey, today we were playing Candy Land until I picked the gum drop card. Then you stomped off to your room telling me I was rude because I got to go to the gum drop and not you. You wouldn't even finish the game... This is just a three-year old thing, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment