A few weeks ago we did a service day. We drew names and everyone had to do some kind of service for the person they drew. I was lucky enough to have my name drawn out by Jaida. She made my bed, as you can see in this picture, she washed dishes, took care of Kayla and Joey and played with Kylan. It was awesome! Kayla drew out dad. Since he had to work that night I told her she should lay out his clothes for him. I helped get her get his clothes together and then left the room to do something. When I came back she had laid out his uniform on the bed including belt, shoes, and socks. It was the cutest thing and I had to take a picture. Dad was really surprised when he walked into the room. Dad had Jaida (he made her bed), Joey had Kayla, so I must have had Joey. Me and Joey went down and made Kayla's bed for her (okay, I made it), but I don't think I did anything for Joey - well nothing extra then I usually do. Hmmm...bad me, maybe I did and I just can't remember. Service Day was something fun to break up the daily routine, and for awhile there was no fighting, just surprised, happy faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment