Is toothfairy one word or two? Is it capitalized? Does anyone know?? (oh, spell check is telling me it's two words...)This is a picture of Joey blowing his hardest and trying to make the pinwheel spin. It was so hilarious, basically he was just spitting all over the place and when he couldn't get it to spin he'd drop it to his side and say, "uuuuhhhhh!" in a frustrated tone! I wish I'd gotten a movie of it, although he's been practicing so it won't be as funny next time.
Story 1
About a month ago Kayla lost her tooth. I went into her room the next morning and she was up on her bed with her head hung down and the saddest look EVER on her face. I asked her what was wrong and she cries, "The Tooth fairy didn't come last night." Darn Tooth fairy, this is the 2nd time she's missed Kayla's tooth. She did redeem herself when she left $2 under Kayla's pillow that afternoon. Can you believe that?! Two dollars for a tooth. I got .25 cents when I would lose a tooth and couldn't have been happier. Oh well, wages have increased since then.
Story 2
A couple of weeks ago Jaida lost her tooth. It was Saturday night and I said, "Hurry and put it under your pillow so you don't loose it!" The next morning Jaida came out of her room and almost started crying when she told me that the tooth fairy had not come last night. I asked her if she was disappointed and she said yes. So then we started talking about how maybe she would come during the day sometime and how last night must have been a busy night for her.
So then Jaida says, Mom you need to call the tooth fairy and ask her to come at ten o'clock. I said, "You can't call the tooth fairy." But Jaida insists that I pretend to call her. So I pull out my pretend phone and call the tooth fairy - well she doesn't answer so I have to leave a message.
Hi Tooth Fairy, this is Jaida's mom. Jaida lost a tooth last night and you forgot to come and visit her. We know you are extremely busy so it's okay, but if you could possibly come around 10am we won't be in the room to see. Or if you need more time you could come while we are at church.Well the tooth fairy disappointed again when she didn't show up at 10 however when we got home from church Jaida had scored $2, some candy and a NOTE from the tooth fairy. Lucky!
Story 3
Sunday morning when we were talking about the tooth fairy and how she'd missed Jaida's tooth and what had happened...Kayla comes up to me and says look at my leg mom. So I look at her leg and she has this big pussy sore - it looks like a spider bite. I said, "What happened?" Kayla says, "I don't know, but I think the tooth fairy bit me." THE TOOTH FAIRY BIT ME! Where in the world does this child come up with these things...she is hilarious!
It's so funny when you really leave a message to the tooth fairy.
ReplyDeleteReally love that you share these lovely stories, thks!! :)
I'm laughing! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's so funny when you really leave a message to the tooth fairy.
ReplyDeleteReally love that you share these lovely stories, thks!! :)
I'm laughing! :)
ReplyDelete