Sunday, February 21, 2010

Joey's Birthday

Joey turned two-years old last month. We got him a tiny little Sponge Bob cake. The kids LOVED it. It was funny because they never eat birthday cake, but this time they all ate a piece - and we STILL had leftovers. I'm pretty sure I was going to write more about his birthday, but now that I've waited so long I can't remember...

Some funny things that Joey does/says:
He calls Kayla, LaLa
He calls Jaida, Yay-ya
When he tickles you he'll say, "Giggle, giggle, giggle"
He calls Grandma, Bah-ma
He calls Grandpa, Bah-ma
Dta dta huck? (now he says what da huck?)
Likes to wear fairy wings
Pretends he's a horse but instead of naying he screams at the top of his lungs and throws his hands in the air.
For Ice Cream he used to say wee wink

5 comments:

  1. Love how sweet your kids are =)
    Happy Birthday Joey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute. You are going to be grateful down the line that you wrote those sayings down to remember them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep Christy, you are SO right!! I know there has got to be more but I already can't remember...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep Christy, you are SO right!! I know there has got to be more but I already can't remember...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is cute. You are going to be grateful down the line that you wrote those sayings down to remember them.

    ReplyDelete