



I think that one of my resolutions is to blog more. However that of course means less journal writing, so who knows?? We did do resolutions one night at Misty's. If you look in the last picture you can see the big mirror with writing all over it. A couple of our (our family) resolutions are to be nicer to each other, get the Trailblazer fixed, and get a larger vehicle.
The kids LOVED Christmas! This year we just had to travel to Misty's house to spend it with all the Fielding's.
Santa brought the girls what they asked for. Jaida: a Nintendo DS; Kayla: red sparkly shoes, a wedding barbie, and a secret note writer; Joey: cars.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
New Years was not as fun. Me, Kayla and Joey were asleep by 10:30pm but Monty and Jaida stayed up. The next day I asked Jaida if she had fun last night and she said, "No!" I asked why not and she said, "I don't know, I just thought it would be more fun."
I think that all she and Monty did was watch the boring ball drop...yawn!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
What a generous Santa!
ReplyDeleteMy countdown was horrible, coz I messed up with the traditional noodle menu (to eat on 31st's night) and it turned out so bad, anyway, we had a good time watching the first sunrise next morning. Happy New Year to you too!! =)
What a generous Santa!
ReplyDeleteMy countdown was horrible, coz I messed up with the traditional noodle menu (to eat on 31st's night) and it turned out so bad, anyway, we had a good time watching the first sunrise next morning. Happy New Year to you too!! =)