Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Joey Full Speed Ahead


Yep, Joey is now crawling. About a week and a half ago he started being able to move on hand just a little bit, and now he's a pro. ;)

It's been fun watching him, and I've got both Jaida and Kayla to help me keep him out of trouble. He has also started pulling himself up onto things - his crib, the walker, the couch, whoever is holding him.... I'm pretty sure he'll walk soon too. But let's focus on the now. He's also started making the raspberry noises - whatever that's called. He eats a lot, drinks out of a sippy cup, and still wakes up at least twice a night. That's my fault - I need to break him of nursing three times a night. He LOVES to be outside, likes to pull your hair. He can zoom across my bed, I think he likes it because it's so soft. He'll crawl just normal, but really fast across the bed.

Oh yeah, he loves the dogs. It's funny to watch him grab the back of Sammo and try to chew on his back. Sammo just looks around with big eyes, "Somebody help me..." The dogs love him too, he's always got some yummy food to lick off of his face or hands.

He has discovered something between his legs and thinks its really funny to grab at it. Hey, all babies do it and it is pretty funny to hear him laughing.

Jaida and Kayla are doing great - Jaida starts school in about 14 days - she is sooo excited! Kayla is still getting into trouble all over the place. Yesterday she comes home and says, "Bobbie is so maaaad." Kayla and Jenna opened up the Moon Sand box on Bobbies white carpet living room and just the day before she had had the carpets professionally cleaned.

Would love to hear your comments!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:51 AM

    I just asked Misty if he was crawling yet and she said sorta of. It looks like he is really doing it! Lots of fun to look forward to. Put everything out of reach. Sure miss seeing him progress daily but enjoy the blogs, keep them coming. love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:39 AM

    He's adorable, Tanya! I can't believe he is so big. I miss you, haven't seen you in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest little video of him crawling. I love how is looks like he is concentrating and then he'll make a little smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I've been waiting for you to post again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you put all those videos. Even though I get to see him more than most, I still like to see those. I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you put all those videos. Even though I get to see him more than most, I still like to see those. I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest little video of him crawling. I love how is looks like he is concentrating and then he'll make a little smile.

    ReplyDelete