Lot's of people keep saying, "Don't let him do it". But Joey likes to cry when he's not being held. He is the perfect baby until you set him down. He found his thumb about a week ago and it settles him down for awhile so we can get a few things down around the house. Hey, I sucked my thumb when I was little and was eventually able to quit. ;)
That is SO cute!! I seriously thought it was a baby picture of Jaida at first. He is ADORABLE.
ReplyDeleteTANYA!! This was so fun, to see a massive update on your family!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute! I saw him sucking his thumb tonight when I was at your house and it's cute (even if some people say it's bad)! I love my little nieces and nephew!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Jill! Glad you had fun, I'm glad you've still got my blog on your rss - since I haven't updated forever!
ReplyDeleteAnd Misty you know the nieces and nephew LOOOVE you!!
TANYA!! This was so fun, to see a massive update on your family!
ReplyDeleteThat is SO cute!! I seriously thought it was a baby picture of Jaida at first. He is ADORABLE.
ReplyDelete