Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Jaida and Kayla

Kayla has finally started to really play with Jaida. It's been great to watch them play pollies, horsies, and "Toy Story". I finally put my foot down and am only letting the kids watch one, maybe two movies a day. I know that's still three hours of tv, but it's a lot less than they used to watch. It's also split up. A movie in the morning and a movie or cartoons at night. They've been watching one of the Toy Story movies everyday for about two weeks! They love it, and when they're playing they can repeat the whole movie, and tell you what you've said wrong. I've been able to really tell a difference in Kayla without there being so much tv. Don't get me wrong, I love to watch tv, but mostly its just a waste of time.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:28 PM

    Good for you Tanya! Last I saw Kayla she was a real TV addict. But I love tv too!!!
    Arie

    ReplyDelete